What are the Common Attributes
of the Enlightenment Experience?
1. There is a sense of union or oneness.
2. It is often described as instantaneous and sudden. This is the definition of the Japanese word, satori.
3. It is often very ordinary and so obvious, that when you experience 'It', you realize that you knew it all the time, but didn't know you knew.
4. It is experienced as timeless and imbued with a sense of universal love.
5. And it can be very funny. A cosmic joke and you're often the punch line.
6. And every enlightenment experience is unique and is uniquely expressed by each individual.